Getting to the start
All routes start and finish at St Teresa's, Effingham.
Please Note: Those arriving by car should enter via the Beech Avenue entrance to St Teresa's. (Sat nav: KT24 5PN).
Those cycling to the start should enter St Teresa's via the High Barn Road entrance. High Barn Road is accessible from the Ranmore Common Road (northbound) and Beech Avenue (southbound).
Check In - 14th April 2024
Check in opens at 8.00 am with first riders leaving at 8.30 am. Check in closes at 10.30 am for the family and intermediate rides and 9.30 am for the long / challenge ride.
The minimum age for this event is 12 years old and riders aged between 12 and 17 must ride with an an 18+ individual and should be identified on the registration form.
Getting around the routes
All of the routes are fully signed so you only need to follow the bright yellow arrows. However, if you wish to have a copy of the route maps they are available below. We will also make available in early 2024 the event GPX files that you can download to you cycle computer or mobile phone.
- 17 miles / 27km / 229m of climbing
- A route that all the family can enjoy. Quiet lanes and limited hills but a climb to finish at St Teresa's.
- 37 miles / 59km / 943m of climbing
- Starts with a few miles of gentle lanes before entering the hills at Staple Lane. A challenging ride with some steady climbs through the heart of the Surrey Hills.
- 54 miles / 87km / 1116m of climbing
- Extending the intermediate ride further south and includes a number of significant climbs including the challenging Barhatch Lane climb. This ride requires a higher level of fitness and experience in demanding climbs.
What did participants think of the 2021 inaugural event?
“In its inaugural year this event was superb. A well-chosen route which was clearly marked and marshalled the whole way so you didn’t have to think, just ride! Some real challenges included but excellent refuelling stops mid-way and at the finish were well received. And, most importantly, every penny goes to a fantastic charity. Thoroughly recommended”
If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please use "Any Questions" below to get in touch.